Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year and Message from Sananda

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  
I want to thank each and everyone of you for being in my life.  It has been a blessing for me to meet every single one of you.   I have had a nice restful vacation and am ready to get back to work.  Once the children get back into school I will be setting up a schedule of classes.

Upcoming this year:

- Spiritual Discussion groups
- Meditation nights/day
- Spiritual message night/day
- Healing night/day
- Reiki I, II, III certification classes

If you have anything your are interested in learning or discussion just contact me and I can try to put something together.

My guides would like me to channel more so below is a message from Sananda for the New Year.


Greetings beloved ones as a New Year begins to unfold align and protect yourself with the higher frequencies in life.  Allow yourself more time to enjoy the outdoors and life itself.  This time is to bring  peace and allow all negativity to leave you.  Begin to practice more patience and allow for others to make mistakes without judgment.  This will bring more peace into your life.  Sing with the praises at what life has given you.  Allow yourself time to reflect on your past but move forward out of the dungeons of it and leave it behind.  Heal from the memories don’t allow them to hold you back.  This will bring forth the most glorious time of your life.  The Angels are with you watching over you and protecting you.

May the peace of the lord be with you.

I am Sananda

Channeled by Tracy Tracy Gohrick Energy Healer - Spiritual Mentor - Mindset Coach Email: tracy@tracygohrick.com Website: https://tracygohrick.com/ You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55c8cSkj0iJiZUHw_wlTbw?view_as=subscriber

No comments:

Post a Comment